I am currently in midst of transforming Coffee & Chocolate into an ART BLOG!
The idea behind this is for me to organize my sections more efficiently but also to make the reader’s experience better. I want to provide resources for artists to reference back to. I will also include –
- Walther Comic Strip
- My Art and Sketches and Things for Sale (through my LoveBug Project)
- Art (and related) Tutorials (Requests appreciated)
- Artsy Reference Photos (taken by me unless otherwise specified) made specifically for artists (including but not limited to still life, people, and animals)
- Inspiration Ideas and Featured Artists (Recommendations appreciated)
- Documentation of my Adventures (Personal Posts)
- HAPPINESS THROUGH ART – using art to spread happiness and inspiration ❤️
WHAT I DO
☀️ I am a nursing student who has a passion for art and learning. After many years of experiencing painful, chronic illnesses I feel as though I’m losing my ability to be creative. I can’t let pain and sadness rule my life however, so I forced myself to continue creating even if I had zero drive and inspiration. However, this method has caused the natural creativity to begin creeping back!
☀️ I want to share my art inspire other artists and those going through difficult times. I also hope to sell custom paintings to, of course, maintain what income I can but more so to donate 50% of that income to SMASyndrome.org (a nonprofit organization that offers SMA Syndrome patients grants and support).
Thank you for visiting!